Skip Navigation
Check Out Our Latest News & Information
News Alert
08/30/2017

Attention Parents of Lamar Elementary Students:

 

After noticing the smell of gas in the building, Principal, Jamie Winborne evacuated the students and staff immediately.  The Pampa Fire Department and local authorities were called on site to assess the building. Atmos Energy and the Pampa Fire Department have completed their assessment of the building and have cleared the campus to resume normal activities.  The incident was actually caused by fumes from a nearby location and the students and staff were never in danger.    As always, the safety of our students and staff is our primary concern and this evacuation was just a precaution.  


Copyright © {{YEAR}} - Pampa ISD. All rights reserved.

powered by ezTaskTitanium TM