|The Vision of Pampa High School is to create a place where students, staff, and the community are valued. Together, we live and work within a culture and climate of expectations through support, teaching through learning, and excellence through example.|
The Mission of Pampa High School is for students, staff, and community create a partnership where every day we embrace tasks and challenges together. We will be the learners. We will be the doers. We will be the ones to ensure success for all.
1. We believe the alliance of home, school, and community promotes both school and student success; therefore, we will promote ongoing stakeholder communication.
2. We believe that students must be prepared for a future of rapid change; therefore, we will foster the abilities to reason, to solve problems, and to use technology as a significant tool for learning.
3. We believe that students should be contributing members of both the school and larger communities; therefore, we will nurture a sense of community and individual responsibilities for that community.
4. We believe that all students are capable of high achievement and that intelligence is developed and achievement results from consistent and effective effort; therefore, we will support and encourage students to meet expectations of excellence.
5. We believe that students and adults learn best when they are actively involved in the learning process; therefore, we will promote engaging and active learning opportunities to staff and students.
6. We believe that strong relationships and open communication are essential for individual motivation and overall success; therefore, we will promote relationship building within our classrooms and advisory systems.
7. We believe education is an ever-changing lifelong process and people need to view themselves as life-long learners.
8. We believe that public education is the foundation for American democracy and is the primary vehicle for preparing each generation of adult citizens to become contributing members of a democratic society.
9. We believe we have a collective responsibility to create and sustain a safe environment that is respectful, engaging, vibrant, and culturally responsive.
10. We believe that the core business of schools is to ensure that every student every day is provided challenging, engaging, and satisfying work.